Even though digital machine vision cameras continue to grow in popularity, there are still an enormous number of analog video sources. Using a video-to-USB converter from The Imaging Source, analog video sources become usable in a digital environment. The DFG/USB2pro converts analog video signals (PAL, NTSC, CCIR, EIA) into uncompressed image data streams, and supports digital and analog cameras in color and in monochrome. The DFG/USB2aud additionally converts analog audio signals.
- Max. resolution NTSC: 640x480 at 30 fps, PAL: 768x576 at 25 fps
- Output: USB 2.0 uncompressed image data stream
- Compatible with color and monochrome cameras
- Includes drivers compatible to DirectShow, DirectX, TWAIN, VfW, WDM, ActivVisionTools, HALCON, LabVIEW, Matlab, and NeuroCheck
- Includes acquisition software, IC Capture, for Windows 7/8/10, Vista and XP
- Includes SDK, IC Imaging Control
- Free barcode SDK for Windows 7/8/10