MVTec Software GmbH will be showcasing its newest technologies at VISION Stuttgart, the world's leading trade fair for machine vision. Between November 8 and 10, visitors can experience highlights of the latest HALCON and MERLIC software releases at our booth E72 in hall 1.
MVTec will be showcasing the following exciting topics in live demonstrations:
- Defect detection in fabric using HALCON’s new easy-to-use texture inspection
- Speedup of HALCON's shape-based matching technology using SSE2/AVX2 to identify and count different objects
- Human-machine interaction in IIoT scenarios
- Application of deep learning approaches in the machine vision segment
In further demonstrative live sessions, MVTec experts will discuss the exciting HALCON 13 feature "Remote Debugging for Embedded Vision”. Furthermore, an intermission demonstration will show three-dimensional augmented reality scenarios using 3D vision technologies.
MERLIC can be used to create professional machine vision applications without any extensive programming knowledge. MVTec will demonstrate the following:
- Machine vision application on a standard industrial PC with a standard industrial camera and a PLC
- MERLIC’s remote frontend on a mobile platform
MVTec at the Industrial Vision Days
Aside from the presentations at the booth, visitors can also meet MVTec at the Industrial Vision Days (hall 1, booth A75). On November 8 at 3:30 p.m., Johannes Hiltner, product manager HALCON, will hold a lecture on "MVTec HALCON 13 – Machine Vision Automates Industrial Processes".
To Know More About To Know More About Mvtec Machine Vision Software Distributor in Singapore, Contact MVAsia Infomatrix Pte Ltd at +65 6329-6431 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Source - mvtec.com